Why You Must Go For Desert Safari?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
June 14th 2016
Published: June 14th 2016
Edit Blog Post

If you want to enjoy the sand dunes and the warm wind on your face atop an open hooded jeep the you must be you must consider Looking For The Best Desert Safari Deals In Dubai so that you can enjoy the ride with the professional.

Desert safari or dune bashing is a form of travel in the desert where you enjoy the scenic beauty of the desert along with the animals around in an open hooded jeep. Safari in a desert comprises mainly of traveling in the undulating sand on a jeep where you can see animals like lizards and camels mostly. You can also spot some venomous snake like the rattle snake and desert cobras. You also have the chance to halt occasionally at the oasis and enjoy camel ride, delicious Arabian food and fruits, henna tattoos and belly dancing which you will treasure forever.

The Types Of Safaris

Desert safari can be of many types according to the time it starts. It can be a morning safari where it starts early in the day and you can have a clear view of the sand dunes till the horizon with occasional string of camels riding in the sea of sand. There can be an evening safari arranged by the operators where the ride starts in the evening after lunch and you can enjoy the beauty of the orange sun being engulfed by the sea of sand. You can also enjoy some most fascinating evening activities like song, dance and food. You can also opt for an overnight safari in which you are also given sumptuous dinner and sleeping bags to lie down and to speak softly to the numerous stars about your days pleasure.

How To Choose

You must consider the various factors in choosing the safari operator. Select the size of your team and the type of camp. You can choose from shared camps if your budget is small or private camps. Depending on your financial capability you can choose from small and large private camps to single private set ups. Choose a safari provider and not a wholesaler as the providers are with you till the end and you can formally complain to him if you are dissatisfied. Check also the staff listing as you will find freelance employees mostly. You must also find the menu of the dinner and the reputation of the service provider.

The Price To Pay

The most important part of any tour is the price. So when you are Looking For The Best Desert Safari Deals In Dubai you must consider the price wisely and compare it with others. There are ultra-budget safaris which are arranged by the providers with shared camp, dune bashing with freelance safari guide. Ina budget safari there is a commission attached to the ultra-type of safaris that goes to the wholesaler. You can also have the same kind of enjoyment as above in an Economy safari but you have to stay in a large private camp. You have to pay premium if in-house guides and wildlife driving is added to the above.

The Exclusive Ones

There are safaris for exclusive people too who want to enjoy the ultimate in adventure . The excusive package comprises of stay in small private dwellings provided with only in house guides and wild life driving in specific car. All of these but the staying in a private set ups but no facility for bathroom and entertainment makes it a luxury safari. If you want anything more then you have to book for ultra-luxury safari.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.048s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb