Why Experiencing Dhow Cruise Is a Must?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
June 7th 2016
Published: June 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

If you're visiting Dubai anytime soon, you shouldn't miss out on experiencing what it's like to be on a Dhow Cruise. It will allow you to get the perfect view of the Dubai creek which many consider to be a must when visiting the city. Dubai has so much to offer for tourists who want to get a feel of what it's like to live there. One of the best ways to discover the authentic Dubai experience is to go on board a Dhow Cruise. You'll be able to enjoy a scrumptious dinner feast, hear live music, watch amazing performances, socialize with other passengers and enjoy the ride. It is also competitively priced taking into consideration how much entertainment you will be getting.

You will surely be amazed with the fascinating lights and tall skyscrapers found across the Dubai creek. You will also get to see a traditional dance number while sipping your favorite drink. The buffet dinner offers the most delicious meals which will surely satisfy your palette. It is the most romantic cruise you can take while in Dubai. You will get to enjoy belly dancing performances from beautiful and talented locals. You will be mesmerized with their intricately made costumes and dance moves.

The sumptuous dinner you'll get to devour while on board the cruise is intricately prepared by a world class hotel. The Dubai skyline is one of the best in the world. A Dhow is a traditional Arabic sailing vessel which has been around for thousands of years before it was used for recreational purposes. It is usually comprised of two tiers. You'll be able to see a close up view of the The Palm Island complex which is unofficially considered the 8th Wonder of the World.

The Dubai Dhow Cruise has a completely romantic ambiance which is best enjoyed with your partner. You shouldn't miss out on getting a panoramic view of the city. It is the ultimate luxury experience for you to feel relaxed and have a great time. Searching for the Best Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina will ensure that you'll have a memorable holiday getaway. It's a once in a lifetime experience which you shouldn't miss.

Searching for the Best Dhow Cruise in Dubai Marina is a great way of comparing various rates and amenities from different companies. The cruise offers a variety of international and Asian dishes which are all made by world class chefs. It will surely be a wonderful experience as you listen to a variety of Soft Arabic, Hindi and English music while the boat gently sways with the waves beneath you.

While you're cruising through the Dubai Channel, you'll be able to get a good view of the Jumeirah Beach . You will also get a glimpse of the Dubai Marina yachts which are very luxurious. You'll have the time of your life on board the Dhow Cruise because you'll get to see beautiful villas and the world renowned Atlantis hotel. It is the best way to enjoy your well deserved holiday.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.402s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0773s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb