Why Is Dubai a Must-Visit?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
May 12th 2016
Published: May 12th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Dubai is a city that is fully packed with activities. It is one of those places that you have to see to believe. Among the things that make Dubai an attractive place are man-made islands, and architecture stands. All these and more make Dubai the destination of choice.

With that said, here is a list of the places that make Dubai a must visit:

Dubai mall

This mall is located next to the Burj Khalifa. It offers more than just shopping. You will need more than a day to see everything that Dubai mall has to offer. There are more than 1,200 shops and over 150 restaurants. Furthermore, the mall has an indoor park and underwater zoo. Once you get inside this mall you will get everything under one roof.

Burj Khalifa

This is one of the places that are easy to notice when you are in Dubai. This is because it is 828 meters high. You can appreciate the beauty of this building when you are closer to it. You will have a stunning view of Dubai when on level 124. If you are looking for a top of the sky lounge feel, then the 148th floor is the best pick. Burj Khalifa has a lot to offer apart from just having a wonderful view.

Palm Jumeirah

Palm Jumeirah is a man-made island which is shaped like a palm tree. It is one of the largest in the whole world. You will enjoy spending time in hotels like Fairmont, iconic Atlantis, waldorf Astoria, and one & only. You can make your visit to Palm Jumeirah less complicated by having a city tour package in Dubai .

Kite beach

If you love water sport, then the kite beach is a must visit place. It is the perfect place to practice your water sport skills. Besides, you can also do several things while outside the water. You can have a grasp of fresh air from the open air restaurants and cafes. You can also enjoy playing volleyball. Kite beach offers a wide range of beach activities at your disposal. Given all the activities you can do while in this destination, you may spend a good part of your day here.

Dubai Marina

This is one of the largest man-made marinas in the world. It will give you a spectacular view of the tallest apartment in the world. Furthermore, when sailing in the Dubai marina you will only get the best view. A city tour package in Dubai will come in handy when in Dubai marina.

Madinat Jumeirah

When you are looking for luxury while on vacation, then Madinat Jumeirah is the place to be. This destination is inspired by ancient citadel. It has luxury hotels, spa, private enclaves, lounges, theatre and even restaurants. You also get the opportunity to cruise the waterways and have a view of the amazing architecture.

These are some of the places that you should visit on your stay in Dubai. Your stay will not be complete without going to these amazing destinations. All the above destinations have a lot in store for you. There is no better place to be when on vacation other than in Dubai. Pack your bags and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime in Dubai.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb