How To Make Your Trip Memorable By Booking Dhow Cruise In Dubai?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
March 18th 2016
Published: March 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Going for a holiday is one of the activities that can be important to you and to other people that matter in your life. It helps you to unwind your mind and washes off all the stress that had accumulated on the regular days as you tried to establish your career or even business. Probably, the travel destination that you could have considered is Dubai and and a trip to Dubai is considered incomplete if you have not taken a Marina Dhow Cruise.

Dubai Marina is a completely unique place with the very unique features which will completely blow off your mind making you to think that you are in a different planet. It is a waterfront community that is known all over the world for attracting thousands of tourists and this is majorly because of its uniqueness and elegance which has been blended with modern features.

It has a very attractive landscape that comprises of expensive waterfront villas, ultra-modern apartments, Dubai marina Mall, among many others that will completely blow your mind. Taking a dhow cruise will give you the best opportunity to explore the beauty of Marina. Taking a cruise in Marina will give you that awesome feeling as you try to explore every outstanding feature of this that is in store for you. As you sail through Marina, you will be able to see the outstanding skyscrapers which are strategically located on both sides. Sitting in the boat as you enjoy the sweet breeze on top of clear blue water will make you think that you are dreaming yet in the real sense you will be living a reality.

When looking for best dhow cruise Dubai marina deals , the first thing that you should look into is selecting a perfect Dhow. Dhow cruises have been designed in such a way that they can cater to any special occasion that you will want when cruising in Marina. Whether you are planning to host a party in it or you just want the cruise to have a special theme, your needs will be well taken care of. The charges of booking a luxury boat or yacht depends on the amenities that you will be provided with. This means that before you select a yacht or boat for your cruise, first compare the available offers that provided by different operators who deal with Marina Dhow Cruise.

Tips to consider when choosing a Marina Dhow Cruise:


Boarding Point and Time



Seek clarification about boarding point and the exact time that you are expected to be ready for the cruise. This will help you to have enough time which you can use to do all the necessary preparations. You should also ask about the routes that the cruise will take and whether the cruise provides hotel services.


Amenities Provided



Find out about the amenities that the cruise provides. Such amenities include washrooms, air-conditioners, open air decks, safety jackets and other basic amenities that can make your cruise a memorable one.


Entertainment Facilities



Ask about the entertainment features that the cruise provides. Such features may include music, foods drinks and other refreshments that can make your cruise enjoyable.


The Cuisine Provided in the Dhow



You should inquire about types of cuisines that the dhow provides whether there will be an assortment of special drinks, refreshments and even an open buffet.


Facilities for Kids



Ask about the cost of including children in the cruise and if they will have their special area.


Duration



Find out what will be the duration of the cruise.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb