Where to Stay When Vacationing in Dubai?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
March 1st 2016
Published: March 1st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Dubai is an enchanting city that is in the eye of travelers from the East as well as the West. Its central location makes it an important business hub, a great place to stop-over for a short holiday or simply use as a base to explore the rest of the Emirate.

If this is your first time in Dubai, here are a few areas you may want to consider booking a hotel in for maximum comfort and convenience-

Deira

Located on the eastern bank of the creek, Deira is without doubt one of the busiest areas in Dubai. With most of the Souks located within walking distance of each other here, you will find yourself in the middle of bustling markets and shoppers. Check-into a hotel with a view of the traditional Middle Eastern sailing dhows and go visit the gold and spice Souk at your convenience while living here. Some of the most luxurious hotels of Dubai stand proud on the waterfront promenade of Deira.

Bur Dubai

On the other side of the creek, facing Deira is Bur Dubai, the older part of the city along with the restored historic quarter Bastakiya. Check-into a hotel here to be within the vicinity of a recreated Bedouin village and souqs where you can shop for souvenirs to take back home. You will also be at a walking distance from the Grand Mosque and the Creekside park that is an oasis of green in the middle of a dessert. If you are looking for some great bargain shopping, head to the shopping district of Karama located on the borders of this area.

Jumeirah Beach

Follow the coast west from the Dubai Creek and you will hit the Jumeirah Road that runs along the beach. Hotels near Dubai Marina Area and this beach are known to be chic and opulent. With a number of glamorous resorts, beach clubs and seven-star hotels to choose from, this area is ideal for those who are looking for a taste of luxury while in Dubai. Here sits the Wild Wadi Waterpark, and exciting attraction for those traveling with children. The Palm Jumeirah and the World residential developments are also close by giving you a chance to bask in the exquisite construction and power of human development.

North Shaikh Zayed Road

This road stretches through almost the entire length of the city and runs parallel to the coast heading towards the World Trade Center on the West of Karama. Here, you will be able to choose from a number of soaring hotels that look like dwarves against the Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. Make a trip to the Dubai Mall, the Mall of the Emirates and other attractions located right on this arterial road of the city by checking into a hotel here.

With so many things to see and do, whether you stay in a hotel near the Dubai Marina Area or choose to live in Bur Dubai, you are sure to have a memorable time during your stay here.

If you want to compare hotel price in UAE, the author of this article recommends Book Best Rate.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0205s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb