Food in Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
May 28th 2014
Published: May 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Dubai – it’s a melting pot honestly; everything comes and goes through Dubai, be it commerce, tourists, or even transiting passengers. It’s the best experience one can have, for the simple reason that Dubai has so much to offer - for those who can afford it, of course. Considering that we’re talking about what Dubai has to offer, let’s start with everyone’s favorite subject: food!



Food is something that should be taken up by everyone for the simple reason that Dubai caters to everyone’s needs. You have the traditional Arabic food – salted lamb, dates, and kawa (traditional green/herbal tea made in the Arabic tradition) – which is served in the typical Arabic setting, complimentary with shisha in very select locations in Dubai; or you can try non-Arabic varieties, like Chinese food, which is common in the malls of Dubai, coming in cuisines or even in fine dining which are the norm in, say, the Burj; there are also other ethnic Asian foods, like Thai and Philippine and Japanese – Japanese, though, is in limited places like the Burj – while there are numerous Pakistani and Indian cuisines as well. If you’re into European food, then fine dining is also available, but the price makes it preferable to go for the unanimously accepted option for everyone: fast food chains. If its international, it’s bound to be in Dubai, and there is no limit from where they come from, so long as they’re food and served Fast. So head on over to Dubai – food for everybody!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb