Day 74 - Dubai


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
June 25th 2012
Published: June 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Fruit platterFruit platterFruit platter

...for R. Food and service was really good in the Emirates flight.
Arrived at Dubai at 640pm. Did some chocolate shopping. Although wifi connections was there, the electrical plug points were not working on one side of the airport. Went to a waiting hall. There were NO Chairs near the plug point. Anyway the connection was also slow. So could not do much. N tried to sleep. I did not. In the choclate shop they gave 3 diharam change and I took a coffee from the vending machine. (Hot chocolate was 4 dhirahams).. I was waking past the security check couple of times from the waiting hall - NO security checiking - but when we passed through it to board the flight there was a complete check. One guy was bullying N why she cannot remove the thali.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Kichidi for meKichidi for me
Kichidi for me

Food was very good..but every time was eating without being hungry. I had eaten some late night snack they gave and was not hungry at all.
Dubai AirportDubai Airport
Dubai Airport

Amazingly huge with over 200 terminals.
Eating my favourite ice-creamEating my favourite ice-cream
Eating my favourite ice-cream

..at Cold Stone Creamery..for the last time in the trip.
Cold Stone CreameryCold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery

..at dubai airport
WaitingWaiting
Waiting

Had walked the length and breadth of the airport shopping area and bought chocolates..wanted to walk b'cos we were tired of sitting in the flight..still plenty of time...had 8 hour stop over.


Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0669s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb