Edit Blog Post
Published: April 27th 2010
Ok here's another confession to make ..... I am a bit blank out for my Dubai blog, but maybe if I continue on, words will fly out like bullets in my mouth, so here goes.
Dubai's most finest moments for me is living the tax-free country, being near my family and combining work and pleasure like double lane affair night after night. This is another reason I don't have much pictures of Dubai because living in a place so sooooooooo long, makes us take things for granted.
The pictures posted here, are pictures from my last visit in Dubai, 2 years ago as a tourist this time. Having lived in Dubai for 18 years, places in my mind worth seeing are:-
The emirates in U.A.E. You can either dive from:- Dubai - Sharjah - Ajman - Umm Al Quwain - Al Ras Al Khaimah - Fujeirah
All I can say is that the more you drive backward from Dubai, the rural each Emirates becomes. You're definitely in for a lot of surprises.
All other countries such as Oman, Muscat, Bahrain etc are reachable from Dubai, make sure when you are venturing in to another Gulf
countries that you have your passport with you for boarder check and visa.
Another thing to add, is that Dubai is not just fancy hotels and other luxurious dining, living and fancy cars etc, there is also a wonderful world in this place worth exploring and that is beneath the warm waters of the gulf. Diving site in most places in Dubai are worth checking out.
I am sure that other flights or baloon ride can take you to see Dubai Khalifa, the Palms and city tour experience. These are the best way to see Dubai. The city that competes with almost anything and everything around the world. Here are other places on my list:-
- Take the boat ride to the other side of the river
-Nad Al Sheba Horse race
- Great fun night out
- Feast your eyes on all sorts of gold ornaments and jeweleries
- Nowadays visitors are welcome if they book table in advance. Shorts and slippers aren't allowed
- For those who love surfing and water rides, definetely recommended
- Great for shopping, dinners and night outs
-Mall of the
Emirates & Ski Dubai - Perfect place to hang out
- Underwater hotel and aqurium
-Umn Al Quwein
- For tandem jumping and shooting range
- Mountain side located in the gulf of Oman, its scenically the most beautiful part of the entire country
-Hilli Fun City
- Located in Al Ain, you can drive from Dubai to reach this place and get to see the biggest roller coaster.
- Great tours with barbeque dinner and belly dancers
-Hatta Desert Safari
- for the wild and free spirited, get ready for the bumpy ride! sitting at the very back is not a good idea even at the front seat, if you have delicate stomach.
Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 11; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0104s; 1; m:saturn w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.2mb