dubaii airport


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
June 26th 2008
Published: June 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey hey hey kids. i got to dubai airport fine, aint taken many pictures though because my camera has ran out of batteries. i tried to buy some chicken and rice, and the guy in the shop ended up giving me chicken and rice, some kebab wrap, some soup, a can of coke, and some bread, well i thought it was bread and then i bit it and all these melted cheese came pouring out and burnt my mouth marvelous.



{lebbonon food i bought in dubai}



the flight here was fine. although it flew quite close to basra, bagdhad and kirkuk, i thought bloody hell it cant surely fly over iraq that would be crazy, but no we went over iran, hurrah. no getting shot at by crazy iraqis. there is no pubs here to watch the match but i stumbled accross some computers on the way to the quiet zone to read my book, when i was eating my food i got chatting with some chinese fella called peter. and he told me he had been to tanzania and kenya on buisness, and he was away back to china/ my chinese aint tooo good like. he didnt really understand much i said, and i need to practise yes alot.

met some crazy guy from nigera, had a chat about how good martins is and how crap a certain babyaro is. he told me he is here until sunday waiting for his next flight!!!! i dont want to ask him when he got here he reminds me of tom hanks in that film terminal a little bit.......a real life tom hanks, wooooooo stuck in the airport, stuck in the airport rock on ye ha.!!!


{nigerian fella, think he fell in love with me}



anyway. another point. dubai is crazy crazy hot, and it was midnight when i got here, im so glad the airport is air condioned because if it wasnt i would of melted by now, and the bottle of water i just drank someone would have to scoop me up into it. god knows what the weather is like here during the day like. crazy!!! right now im off to try and get some photos of stuff without getting arrested.



dubai airport



Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0406s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb