10 reasons to visit Dubai in 2023


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
July 19th 2023
Published: July 19th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Dubai, with its skyscrapers, modern scenery, and old desert... The emirate has risen in a few years in the highly sought ranking of the favorite places of travelers, particularly influencers. All facets of this spectacular dream city, as well as all of its possibilities, have captivated and won the hearts of French and people from all over the world.

Today, we're going to provide you with ten reasons to visit Dubai in 2021!

The weather is great to rent a yacht




Dubai's climate is great; the weather is pleasant and warm. Dubai is the place to go if you want to visit somewhere tropical. You will be able to rent a yacht with Gold’s Yacht in azure blue water with a temperature of roughly 30 degrees. Rains are uncommon there, and temperatures range between 20 and 25 degrees Celsius between November and April.

Visit the magnificent Burj Khalifa




With a staggering height of 828 meters, the Burj Khalifa is known as the largest human construction ever erected. And you can see it from your yacht and take pictures of it in the background. This sculpture, located in the Downtown Burj Khalifa neighborhood, will provide you with a stunning perspective of Dubai's skyscrapers and desert. The Burj Khalifa is a remarkable symbol of the city's futuristic character and world-famous architectural advancement.

A city of stunning contrasts






For any Western traveler, visiting Dubai will be a true cultural experience. Indeed, sceneries with astounding contrasts between deserts, skyscrapers, contemporary metropolis, and old markets may be admired. Furthermore, Dubai is a split city, with contemporary Dubai on the one hand and historic Dubai on the other. All of this emphasizes the city's excess and contradictions.

Diverse and odd activities




Dubai is a place where you will never be bored since there are so many different and odd things to do. Ski Dubai, for example, allows you to ski in the desert in temperatures as high as 30 degrees. You may also enjoy the beach, water parks such as Atlantis, amusement parks such as Wire World Meydan Park, and a variety of water sports. Finally, visit Dubai's museums, fountains, and parks.

Take a desert safari




A safari in the famed Dubai desert is a must-see of the trip and one of the city's most popular activities. You may ride a 4-4 through the dunes, ride a camel across the desert, try quad riding, or even visit a real Bedouin tent to sample Emirati cuisine. In addition, in the evening, you may see a belly dancing display amid the desert while eating a delicious supper.

Visit the well-known Sheikh Zayed Mosque




The Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi is one of the most famous in the world. As a result, tourists to Dubai should not miss this ancient and must-see location, which is conveniently located near the city. It is, indeed, a breathtakingly beautiful mosque that attracts big crowds every Friday because it is, after all, a place of prayer. Visitors visiting Dubai frequently come to take a keepsake photograph.

A city for shopaholics




If you enjoy shopping, Dubai is retail heaven. You may, indeed, go shopping at the Dubai Mall, the world's largest retail mall. The latter features over 1200 stores, the Dubai Aquarium, and the Underwater Zoo where he may take rests and view different species.

You will be able to discover all types of traditional items, gold, spices, luxury apparel, and the typical market of the city in the numerous stores that you will find in the city of shopping. Furthermore, costs are lower than in Europe due to the city's "duty-free" status, which means it does not impose VAT.

A plethora of hotels




In Abu Dhabi, you may stay in luxurious 4 or 5-star hotels along the beach or on one of the world's largest manmade islands, Palm Jumeirah. You may also stay in the world's only ultra-luxurious 7-star hotel, the Burj Al Arab.

Dubai is a city that values safety






One of the most appealing characteristics of Dubai is the ability to live peacefully and securely. Indeed, crime in the city is essentially non-existent, with a rate close to zero. Furthermore, Dubai is one of the most moderate and tolerant cities in the Middle East, with 96.1%!o(MISSING)f people feeling secure there, placing Dubai at the top of the list of the safest nations in the world.

A vibrant and multicultural atmosphere




Dubai is one of the world's fastest-expanding cities. Indeed, as a genuine eldorado of entrepreneurs and influencers, many individuals abandon everything to settle in life, where all dreams come true. Indeed, Dubai is a global city where you may meet individuals from all over the world, representing every nationality, religion, and culture. As a result, the city is incredibly vibrant, and you will never be bored, especially if you wish to meet new people.

That's all there is to it! All of the fantastic Reasons to Visit Dubai in 2023 (and there are many more).

Dubai is a magnificent city that combines amazing man-made components with natural scenery. It is a key hub to practically any place and a meeting place for individuals from all over the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.391s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0859s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb