How to apply for family visa for Qatar


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
May 30th 2019
Published: May 30th 2019
Edit Blog Post

We all know that Qatar is one of the best peninsular Arab countries that has everything to offer. It is well-known for its exciting desert and a long Persian Gulf shoreline of beaches. People especially drift here to explore the world-famous dunes that are the landmark of Arab. The entire region is famous for its extensive and pleasing skyscrapers as well as ultra chic architecture that is inspired by vintage Islamic design.

Travelers from around the world come here to experience the majestic art and architecture. Not only travelers but also business people come here to do their job. That is why they come here to apply for a short-term family visit visa for their families to enter Qatar. Most importantly, it is easy to use for family visa for residence in Qatar.

However, before going ahead into the in-depth analysis and discussion, it must be noted that one cannot get a residence permit in Qatar without an employment contract. However, if you still want anything like residence permit, then your employer must make sure that the Ministry of Labor must attest your agreement. The legal contract should have everything right from the job description, bank statement, vital employment documents to salary (salary certificate), and many other elements that are required by the authorities.

Besides that, an applicant of the visa must have a valid residence permit. They also need to have a copy of their Qatar Resident ID Card as known as QID. Indeed, the Visa application form should also be appropriately filled or appropriately. Indeed, it is also essential to get a NOC letter from the company, and it must be noted that it is mandatory for the applicant.

However, you can also provide the employment documents that have every possible detail; nevertheless, it must be attested from the trustworthy companies of Qatar. Besides that, it is essential to exhibit the house contractor rental agreement. If you have any education certificate, then you should submit it too.

Indeed, it also makes sense to exhibit electricity and water receipt because these elements serve as a valid document, which can be applied along with the family visa. Since it is about family, and it is essential to show your marriage certificate attested by MOFA as well as Qatar also. If you have children, then it is necessary to show their documents as well, which may include their passport copies. Fortunately, you can present all the above authentic documents in any of the Immigration offices in Qatar.

In a nutshell

You will also get the acknowledgment, which will carry the Visa application number for further inquiry as well as clarification regarding the family visa. The local Immigration offices are always there to facilitate a vast array of tools, information as well as services for applicants. However, here, it must be noted that if your application is approved, you can pay the fees immediately at any service center. When it comes to your visit to Qatar, what is more, important than your family visa? So, if you want to know about how to apply for a family visa for Qatar, read the details as mentioned above.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0626s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb