Go Dubai go


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
December 28th 2017
Published: December 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Dubai-The largest and the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Dubai can be a weird city because here you’ll find people walking in parks with their pets which is quite normal but the only difference is the pets are not the normal but you doggies can actually see them petting wild cats like lions and tigers.

Weird but fascinating? Also, these people also like to have luxurious bus stops so they have air-conditioned bus stops. A gold vending machine, a gold car, you can find everything here as Dubai loves gold and the traffic jam here are a sight to behold for car lovers. You can find all the expensive cars in just one lane. How amazing is this! If you are already excited about this, go check out for Dubai tourist visa online. If you are still not excited, we have top 10 places to visit in Dubai.
Top 10 places to visit in Dubai


Burj-Khalifa- as we already discussed, Dubai boasts of some really luxurious places. It has huge malls and also houses the world’s tallest building - Burj-Khalifa. You can check out the historic importance of the building and also take a ride on the fastest elevator. This is of course not for the faint heart hearted. Photographers flock here to get the most beautiful shots of sunsets and sunrise. You can also witness both day and night from the top.
Dubai Creek- Dubai creek is a salt water creek flowing between Deira and bur Dubai. You can enjoy a lot of leisure activities including swimming and personal fitness. You can find a number of resorts here and can spend quality time on their yachts and do other leisure activities.
The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Culture Understanding- if you are a culture enthusiast and always wanted to know about Islam, then this is your chance. This is a great place for cross-cultural experience as it was founded by an emirate man who married European women. Also, you’ll get to chance to feast on traditional emirate cuisine.
Dubai Mall- these are not common malls. It is a massive mall and the biggest shopping center in Dubai and it houses a whopping 1200 stores. There are also other entertainment facilities such as a movie theatre, gaming zone and also an aquarium that houses 33000 under-water creatures.
Ski-Dubai– suddenly in the middle of this hot city, you’ll find this massive indoor wander land. Dubai boasts of five ski runs and a lot of other snow activities like snowball zone, freestyle snowboard zone and many more.
Desert Safari- Dubai safari gives you the chance to experience the desert life and witness the large and diverse animal wealth this country holds. There are different companies who offer desert safari with amazing food options like shawarma. You can also enjoy overnight safari



Dubai holds a lot for its visitors and tourists flock to this interesting city in large numbers. If you want to get a Dubai tourist visa online , the author of this article suggests Tripx Tours.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb