Switzerland Holiday Packages · Best places to visit


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
December 26th 2017
Published: December 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

When it comes to the heaven on Earth, So only one name strikes on the mind. It is not as big as others but it is a most beautiful European country and this reason is enough to attract the world tourism even me also. This is the mountainous European country and home to infinity lakes, high peaks, and incredible villages. It is also known for its hiking trails and lavish ski resort. Bern is the Capital of Swiss, not Zurich. All the places and cities or everything is beautiful in Switzerland yet I would like to mention some places.

Zurich- It is the cultural hub of Swiss and again it is not the capital. It is one of the top visitor attractions of Switzerland. This city offers everything whatever you want that’s why it is called the most livable city in the world. There is some historical evidence. It has more than 60 museums and almost 100 art galleries.

Rhine Falls- It is the largest natural wonder of Europe. It attracts the most of visitors because it is beautiful as well as adventurous. The viewer goes there for amazing sightseeing view and the adventurous tourists experience the breathtaking boat trip and climb on the rock.

Matterhorn- Matterhorn is the highest iconic pointed peak on Alps Mountain. It is located on the border of Switzerland and Italy. It attracts the climbers because it is 4478 meter high, almost, half of the Mount Everest. It has the Jaw-dropping view and on the down, there is a charming village Zermatt. The interesting thing is that it is more famous for its unusual shape.

Bern – Of course, it is the Capital of Switzerland. It is the old town and still, it manages its historical features successfully. It is the appealing city for museums and collections. From the three sides, it is surrounded by the Aare River. In this city, there are many attractions like fountains, bridges over the river including famous 800 years old clock tower. You can spend many days in this city quite happily.

Botanical Garden- It is the worth visited place and should not be missed. It is located in Bern and it is cultural property. It covers 5 Acres area with 6000 plants species. There is two botanical garden; one is in Zurich with the name of old botanical garden and other is in Bern. This garden planted by the geographical regions that you can experience the different countries essence.

Zermatt- It is an angular charming mountain resort located in southern Switzerland’s famous for hiking, skiing, climbing and the cable taxi. Its main street lies below the Matterhorn Mountain. It is one of the most very famous tourist destinations in Switzerland . Winter is the right time for ski lovers.

The Gornergrat Railway- It is the highest Europe’s mountain railroad runs over the country. It is 1604 meter above from the sea level and links with Zermatt resort village.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb