Enjoy Your Stay in Dubai with Uni Adventure Tours


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
November 15th 2017
Published: November 15th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Dubai JLT

Discover Dubai with Uni Adventure

There are countless possibilities to have maximum fun in Dubai while vacationing with your family. You have a chance to discover Dubai either on an open-top bus, on a world-class luxury yacht, and even on a helicopter! Whether you want to witness the traditional Bedouin lifestyle or see the modern side of Dubai, everything here has a magical quality about it that you won’t forget for many years to come.

Dubai has many attractions to offer particularly to the tourists ranging from a tour of Burj Khalifa to an unforgettable evening aboard the Dhow. Traditional Arabian music and a delicious buffet, live BBQ amidst the amazing night lights is something you definitely wouldn’t want to miss out on. It is definitely an experience of a lifetime not just for adults but also for the children.

Dubai sightseeing is not limited to the attractions in the city but it also includes entertaining tours of Abu Dhabi city and a cruise around the 8th wonder of the world, also known as the Palm Island. It is a man-made island and a cruise around it is simply an awesome experience. It is also recommended to visit Gold and Spice Markets, Atlantis Palm and Burj Al Arab while you’re here. You have the option of hiring a water taxi across the creek to have a memorable time with your loved ones.

There is nothing in the world that is comparable to the Desert Safari tour. So, if you’re in Dubai for business or pleasure, it is highly recommended that you give it a try. The tour lasts for about 6 to 7 hours and concludes in a scrumptious buffet dinner along with dance and music and a chance to see the true Bedouin lifestyle. Whether you are a fan of water parks or indoor amusement, cruising, diving or flying, Dubai has it all!

You can even enjoy a luxury helicopter ride to make your tour even more enjoyable and memorable. View the amazing city of lights from the sky and take pleasure in all the skyscrapers, shopping malls,

Uni Adventure offers amazing tour packages when it comes to affordable yet highly organized activities to pursue in Dubai. Whether it is the Desert Safari that you want to explore, a yacht cruise that you wish to experience with your loved ones, simple Dubai sightseeing, or VIP chauffeur-driven transfers, Uni Adventure offers it all! Are you fond of deep sea fishing or would you like to witness an indoor ski Dubai? Have you always dream of dining at Burj Al Arab, the most popular hotel in the world? You now have the chance of fulfilling your dreams.

We care (: At Uni Adventure you get excellent customer service ( https://uniadventure.com/ )

Our online system for booking is reliable and smooth. Best value and the rates are totally affordable and highly competitive. Pick your package online with an option of easy cancellation in case your plans change at the eleventh hour. Always pleasure to welcome you abroad.

Uni Adventure is simple and unique (:

https://uniadventure.com/


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb