How Can You Travel Alone for Umrah?


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Al Ain
October 1st 2019
Published: October 1st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Muslims who want to visit the holy cities of Mecca and Medina, and perform the Umrah. The processing of the visa for the entry of Muslims to Mecca and the Medina is now simpler.

Solo Travelling to Mecca:



The Solo travellers who make the Umrah increase year after year and, in tune, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has set an ambitious goal: to move from the current 7 million international visitors who make the Umrah to 30 million by 2030. To reach these numbers, the country is working in several facets.

As for infrastructure, it will soon open the new Jeddah airport, the main hub, whose first stage will allow receiving up to 35 million passengers per year (in the future it could reach 85 million); while already operating a high-speed train that connects the airport and both holy cities in a very convenient way. Also, Mecca is the fastest growing city in the Middle East and Africa in hotel matters, with 35,000 rooms currently under construction.


Umrah Pilgrim Packages Provided by Different Agencies:




It should be noted that unlike Hajj, which only takes place during a specific period of the Islamic calendar, Umrah rituals can be realised at any time of the year. The dream of 1.7 billion Muslims in the world is to visit Mecca and Medina at least once in his life, to detail the usual operation during the trip. The Jeddah airport is the closest to Mecca, about an hour by road.

Umrah takes place there and lasts four hours, but in general, the pilgrims do not go only to it but they stay to pray five times a day in the Great Mosque. Then you can visit Medina, accessible by air or through routes in very good condition. If you opt for consulting any travel agency they will provide you with the standard program which includes 4 nights in Mecca and 3 nights in Medina.

At this point, despite being an online platform puts all its ground operations at the service of the passenger will be taken care of. From the welcome at the airports by our collaborators and the organization of transfers to assist in the Hotel check-in and 24-hour availability, via mobile, in case of any need.

It is not usual for a B2B operator to provide this type of Umrah Packages at the destination, but they know that it is the best for such a special product.


Other Countries Muslim Travellers:



Muslim communities are large in different parts apart from middle-east, and also in other countries in different measures.

Currently, the number of other country Muslim travellers to Saudi Arabia is very high, but with a strong product, simple to sell and very well organised, and if successful, the numbers can grow. There are agencies even in contact with partners in the markets that are very interested and that will accelerate the distribution of the platform in the region.

For a Muslim, wherever he is, visiting these places is a dream, and there are different mediums to help them live the reality. From the UK you can book Hajj and Umrah packages from Al Haramain Tours Ltd at https://www.haramaintours.com/.

Read more: How Zam Zam Water Can Heal Your Health?

Read more: 10 Best Islamic Spiritual Journeys

Read more: Make Umrah Journey Unforgettable with Al Haramain Hajj and Umrah Tours

Read more: Tailor Made Umrah Packages in the UK

Read more: Hidden Truth of Performing Umrah in December

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb