Story of My Life: Live or Die


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
February 20th 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

The director of my movie would have to be Frank Darabont. Frank Derabont would be the director because he as the director of The Walking Dead, he has experience and would know how much death meant to a person. He would know what to do and how to direct the movie in the best way possible.
Actors:
Chandler Riggs, who portrays Carl Grimes in The Walking Dead, would be play the role of Vahan Kenderian. Chandler Riggs would know how much death hurt, for in TWD he lost his friends and even killed his own mother because he did not want to see her go through any more pain.

Sisak would be portrayed by Kian Lawley, though he is a Youtuber, he does act on occasionally on Nickelodeon's Awesomeness TV. Kian would best portray Sisak because just like Sisak he has 2 older brothers. In addition, even though they might seem like they're very skinny, they are very strong.

Ara Sarkisian would be portrayed by Corbin Bernsen. He would best fit this role because in USA Network's Psych, he might seem like a cold hearted father. However whenever his son, Shawn, comes asking for help he is always there
Matt SmithMatt SmithMatt Smith

Wait is this Matt Smith or Dr. Tashian?
for his, showing his support. Many times, he is also very sarcastic to his son and the SBPD.

Seta would be protaryed by Mackenzie Foy, also known as Renesmee Cullen in Breaking Dawn.

Matt Smith would be perfoect for the role Dr. Tashian. Vahan describes Dr. Tashian as "a short, serious-looking with black hair, round glasses, and a black suit (197)." Previously Smith has played the Doctor in BBC's Doctor Who. He may be funny at times, but most of the times one could say that he is one of the most serious Doctors. In the show he is always wearing a suit, but it is not always black; however once in a while he does weat a black one. Oh! and he also had glasses during Season 7 , which so happened to be round.

The genres of this movie will be historical fiction, adventure, and survival horror. It'd be historical fiction because it took place in the world world, with real people but some of the events told did not really happen. It'd be an adventurous movie because it tell about Vahan who journeys to distant places to find a home, to find hope. Because Vahan is put in a risky and life threatening situation that he must endure, this is would also fall under the survival horror genre.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.286s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0493s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb