Reasons why you should visit Istanbul


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey
June 27th 2019
Published: June 27th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. From Asian to European culture, you get to explore the diversity of people and the rich historic culture in the ancient streets that have withstood multiple empires. As a tourist you get to explore different cultures, the remnants of the empires and of course the amazing and delish food. There are a number of reasons that would make you book your trip to Istanbul with Tripyana but the most prominent reasons that attract millions of tourist to this dynamic and historic city of Turkey are;

1. The remains of the Ottoman Empire



No historian can ever forget the great and the magnificent sultans of Turkey. There is no way one should miss the historic sites of the great Topkapı or Dolmabahçe Palaces where the sultans of the Muslim world started their empire. You can witness the remains of the rich Ottoman Empire in the heart of Istanbul.

2. Cultural food



Turkey is famous for its diverse culture. Even though it is a Muslim state, the history of Jews and Christian also reside in the country thus due to the diversity of cultures and great history of empires you get to enjoy a new cultural dish at every street corner that you won’t be able to find anywhere else in the world.

3. Striking Bazaars



When it comes to shopping, the great bazaars and the international brand markets of Istanbul are a place that you should definitely visit. From the colorful food bazaars to the Grand Bazaar, you get to enjoy both the cultural and the modern shopping options in this vibrant city.

4. Views of Bosphorus



Istanbul is famous for its location and history. The city resides both in Asia and Europe thus one can’t forget the striking Bosphorus views that separate the two continents. Either take a cruise ride to explore the depth of the ocean and the magnificent view of the city or dine in one of the iconic sea food places in the city to enjoy the ocean.

5. The Turkish Hammam



Your tour to Istanbul wouldn’t be complete without a Turkish bath. in the ancient times the Muslim Sultans use bath in these huge and luxurious bathrooms called the Hamam. You can enjoy that luxurious experience in places like the Hürrem Sultan Hamamı and the Kılıç Ali Paşa Hamamı. Book your appointments and enjoy a luxurious Turkish bath.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.7s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.2092s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb