Mugerdich Gulian


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Mediterranean » Antakya
February 7th 2014
Published: February 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Long time ago, there was this surviver name Muugerdich Gulian in the Armenian genocide. Gulian was a little boy when this happen but thanks for his grandmother, he could have been dead. His grandma save his life by dressing him up into a dress which had really worked. However, before he did that, he was leaving Sebastia to a villae name Hassan Jelabe where the Turks took him. When he got there, it was just full of strong men there and that same day the Turk shot his teenage uncle. While they were did that, they put teens in a room, so his grandmother told him to wear a dress. She did this so they won't be separated. The grandmother was friends with people in the government and she had convince them to help her to get her and Gulian out. Than one night, they were gone leave together but the man told her she shouldn't bring him so she leave and Gulian waited and waited until he find out she was safe. Also, yes, she was safe she made it safe, but Gulian had to had in the wagon of mail to get to his grandmother. He did get caught but still was able to reach Marzifon were his grandmother had met him. That is the story of Mugerdich Gulian.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb