Congo!


Advertisement
Congo, Republic of the's flag
Africa » Congo
March 6th 2014
Published: March 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The U.S and the congo have very different ratings in various parts. What I thought was one of the most important ones is Education. I think education is one of the most important because the more ignorant a person is the easier they're tricked. The easier they're tricked then the worse things could get. The people would be made fools of when things get taken away from them, and they wouldn't even realize it. In the Congo Education for an adult is 3.6 years. Im pretty sure that's just to read and write. In the U.S the Education is 13.3 years. Another thing would be Health. In the Congo health expectancy is 48.7 years. This means that people don't get to live as long as others and that the environment or surroundings are bad. In the U.S life expectancy is almost twice the expectancy of the Congo, 78.7. Just 30 years more. The third one is income because without money coming in then how are people suppose to pay for things. In the Congo the income is 319, and the U.S is 43,480. Huge difference.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0784s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb