Richard Parseghian


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Eastern Anatolia » Van
February 5th 2014
Published: February 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

The Armenian Genocide was the massing killing of the Armenians by Turks. A survivor speaks of his story, Richard Parseghain, who tells the story of his father being beaten up by Turkish soldiers. When the soldiers came to the neighborhood, they took the Armenians out without getting anything except the cloths on their back. Men were separated from their families and were forced to work to death, executed soon, or death by starvation. When Richard was with his father, a solder had struck his father in the neck with the butt of a rifle. When his father fell and attempt to get back up, he would get struck again and again. Richard wide he could of taken the rifle and shot the soldier for brutally beating his father. So I'm guessing that Richard would hate the Turks for doing horrible things to Armenians and making them feel like an am=nimal instead of a human. Overall, Richard had experience during the genocide but couldn't help his father. Also the solders action speak loudly that they really hated the Armenians for the vicious attacks.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb