Kusadasi


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Aegean
September 6th 2012
Published: September 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

KusadasiKusadasiKusadasi

Liman Hotel
Kusadasi,

Hotel and host (Liman/Mr Happy) is very good, very welcoming - whilst not the Ritz, it makes up for that in so many otherways.

With 3 large cruise ships parked out the front on the 1st. day we decided to postpone our visit to the ancient site/ruins of Ephesus; - spent the day instead on a deck chair with another crowd on Ladies Beach; - streets ahead of the other beaches we have come across with something resembling beach sand.

Over indulged on a Turkish night (dinner, show with unlimited drinks) and decided to again postpone our visit to Ephesus; instead visited the Hamam to cleanise the body and clear the head - that was interesting.

Final day missed breakie to visit Ephesus early to beat the crowd of a couple of new cruise ships that turned up overnight. After two slow minibus trips and a long walk to the site we partly succeeded. - Lesia keen to walk off the excesses of our earlier over indulgance.

Big travel day ahead to the Greek island of Chios coming up - 2 bus and 1 ferry trip - can't wait.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

KusadasiKusadasi
Kusadasi

Ladies Beach
KusadasiKusadasi
Kusadasi

Liman Hotel sunset
KusadasiKusadasi
Kusadasi

Liman Hotel Host Mr Happy
KusadasiKusadasi
Kusadasi

Turkish night
KusadasiKusadasi
Kusadasi

Turkish night
KusadasiKusadasi
Kusadasi

Turkish night
KusadasiKusadasi
Kusadasi

Ephesus


Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0517s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb