Footprints of the Kings in the gardens of Lycia.


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Aegean » Marmaris
March 13th 2007
Published: March 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Marmaris - Fethiye - Marmaris

This is only general route map.

Marmaris General ViewMarmaris General ViewMarmaris General View

Marmaris General View
Marmaris - Fethiye Blue Voyage, "Footprints of the Kings in the Gardens of Lydia"


DAY 1
MARMARIS
Welcome on board in Marmaris. This is your chance to meet your fellow shipmates and to make yourself feel at home.

DAY 2
MARMARIS - EKINCIK (CAUNOS)
With an early start your gullet will be cruising towards Ekincik for an exciting day! Ekincik Bay, surrounded by forests and high hills, is one of most beautiful bays in the area and therefore a favorite stop for the Blue Voyagers. Today, at this fantastic bay, you also have the chance to take an optional trip to Dalyan and Caunos. Lunch will be served at Dalyan village. The riverboat will pick you up from the yacht and the cruise down the narrow waterways of the Dalyan River. View the amazing rock tombs, enjoy Dalyan Village, take a mud bath (which is said to work wonders on your complexion!!) and visit Caunos. Caunos is an ancient site with an Acropolis, amphitheater, old harbor and tombs to explore.

DAY 3
EKINCIK - FETHIYE
A true day of naturel beauty, pine-clad hills, misty blue mountains, exploring the bays and inlets snorkeling, swimming and leisurely cruising. Tolose
Dalyan Iztuzu BeachDalyan Iztuzu BeachDalyan Iztuzu Beach

Dalyan Iztuzu Beach
yourself in the silence of the bays and the cool waters that suddenly transform you after all the noise and exhaustion of everyday life!... This is not a dream when you are cruising in the archipelago!... A dinner under the stars in a secluded bay concludes this lazy day!

DAY 4
FETHIYE - OLUDENIZ
Today, we explore the many beauties lying hidden between the bays on the way to Fethiye. We go for anchor in Fethiye and after enjoying an amazing sunset and dinner on board, you might want to take a look at the resort of Fethiye, with its many bars, restaurants and shops. A real party and holiday atmosphere!

DAY 5
OLUDENIZ - GOCEK
You will need your camera today, as we take you by minibus to visit the impressive Blue Lagoon of Oludeniz (Dead Sea). This is an absolute highlight if anyone enjoys crystal clear waters and fabulous beaches. Those who prefer to stay behind have an opportunity to explore the antiquities of Fethiye, for instance the tomb of Amynthas. In the afternoon, your gullet will be cruising towards Gocek, to have dinner, spend evening and night. This little port of Gocek is famous for
Gocek 12 IslandsGocek 12 IslandsGocek 12 Islands

Gocek 12 Islands
its yachts, its terraces and promenade for a stroll at leisure or a visit to one of the marine-theme bars.

DAY 6
GOCEK - FETHIYE GULF - KAPI BAY
After our departure from Gocek, we visit the amazingly beautiful and green little bays and island at the west side of Fethiye Gulf. While our visit to Kapi Bay, which is surrounded by pine and olive trees, you may want to snorkel in order to see the underwater ruins, (they are assumed to be remains of an ancient bath), or instead you can take refreshment on the only bar/restaurant on site.

DAY 7
KAPI BAY - PARADISE ISLAND - KUMLU BUKU
As this will be your last day of cruising, so make the most of it. Enjoy the quietness of the bays and refresh yourself in the cool waters before you leave this blue paradise!... After breakfast, we cruise along the spectacular coast into the bay of Marmaris, seeing the many beauties lying hidden between the bays. We pass the Paradise Island and drop anchor in Kadirga or Kumlu Buku and sit on the boat for our last dinner under the stars.

DAY 8
KUMLU BUKU - MARMARIS
The last chance to toast your fellow shipmates and crew before tying-up, leaving the gullet in Marmaris and moving into your hotel. We hope you are taking away many happy memories of your voyage with you, and hope to see you again next year.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb