Mykonos and Turkey


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Aegean » Kusadasi
April 29th 2008
Published: April 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello from Liam in Turkey.

Yesterday we went to Mykonos Greece. We went on the island and toured around at about noon. The small roads in Mykonos were so confusing. My mom said they were made to confuse pirates long ago. We ate lunch at a small restaurant in the open air. I had souvlaki. My dad had the same. My mom had roasted tomatoes and Tyler had pasta.

When we went up to the windmills we saw a bunch of birds and an old Mykonos house. There were five windmills altogether. On the way down from the windmills we went to a playground. After the playground we started to walk down towards the ship. We got on the ship and then I went to Adventure Ocean until dinnertime.

This morning we arrived in Kusadasi, Turkey. We had a tour at 8 o’clock until about 1 o’clock. We went to the Temple of Artemis, which is one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World. It was just a big pile of stone with a few sheep wandering around. There was also a stork’s nest with a baby stork in it. Then we got on the bus and headed to Ephesus. Ephesus was an ancient city. We saw old temples and houses of the rich. After we finished looking at these, we went to see the library there. As we got there we saw a play. There was a fool who did some acting, then 2 gladiators came and did a pretend sword fight. When it was time for the emperor to decide the guys fate he did thumbs up which means he gets to live. Then the fool came out again and did fire breathing, then he ate fire.

Now we are back on the ship. In a few hours, I will go to Adventure Ocean. Talk to you soon.



Bonjour mes ami. C’est tres chaud d’hors aujourd’hui. Ce soir je vais a l’ocean Adventure. Ce soir est le nuit de pirates.


Tyler had nothing to say again today.


Advertisement



3rd May 2008

Ty guy.
"Tyler had nothing to say again today. " Tell Ty Uncle Eric told him to say Hi in a Blog entry to him :D

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb