Travel Blog #2 A2


Advertisement
Syria's flag
Middle East » Syria » East
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The country I am writing about is Syria. Syria has a very strict religious policy. The way you live must be surrounded by their religion. You must abide by all of their rules and do as the Allah says. Allah is another word for god. In Syria, They are Islam. They "believe that Allah revealed to the Prophet Muhammad the rules governing proper life of man and society; therefore, it is incumbent upon the individual to live in the manner prescribed by the revealed law and upon the community to build the perfect human society on earth according to holy injunctions"(http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/islam/countries/bl_SyriaReligion.htm). This is means that Allah designs their lives and they are to live by that way of life, or else their life would be miserable.



The Islam religion is different from everyones else's religion because Syria puts great importance o­n family, religion, and betterment of the self. Dances and celebrations of old can typically be found at marriages or when a child is born into a household.Religion is an all important part of life for the average Syrian. It is quite common to hear the Muslim population calling to Allah for their spiritual and physical well-being through the course of a day. In my opinion Syrians practice their religion the most everything do, from the clothes they wear, to the food they eat, goes around their religion.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.145s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0897s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb