Underneath the Pain


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Jerusalem District » Jerusalem
February 20th 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

Jake T Austin, will be playing the role of Vahan Kenderian. This film will be based on the novel, Forgotten Fire. The film will provide the main scenes in which a ahan was most effected and impact his point of view in general. In addition, "Underneath the Pain" brings up real life evidence that the real Vahan Kenderian went through.

Sean Penn will play the role of Vahan's father; David Henrie will represant Sisiak, Vahan's brother whom he escapes with and witness his death; Nicolas Cage as the Selim Bey; Zendaya Coleman will play Shirin; George Clooney' character is Ara Sarkisian; Selena Gomez as Seta Boyajian.

The film will start from the same timeline as the novel/book. Vahan is living with his family, but then the gendarmes take over the arminian, and his family begins to divide. The image of his father's reflection comes back when Vahan has a flashback. Sarak and Vahan are shown in the film often, until Sarak passes away. The film will provide serious and vivid scenes as Vahan tries to survive. The scene where he is introduce to Selim Bey and Ara includes strong gestures on Vahan's character to show how he view each of them. Moreover, both Vahan's crushes simplify how his love towards women is express in the novel.

This film is rated PG-13, due to he language the gendarmes use and the mature scenes Vahan deals with with adults.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.192s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb