Pharaoh! Pharaoh! oh baby, let my people go... woot woot!


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Jerusalem District » Jerusalem
December 19th 2007
Published: December 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hello All, Today was another fun filled day in Ya-ru-shalem and we got to go into the city with Sara and the boys to see St. Peter's church (where it is believed that Peter denied Christ three times) and most likely the prison where Jesus stayed, and The Burnt House (which was the lamest thing known to mankind and that only the boys enjoyed). Then they left us and headed home, while Nick and I went to an Archeological Park near where the temple used to be, then we went to the rooftops to see a view of the city from the on high, and then on our way home we stopped by Sara's favorite park to just sit and relax and listen to the beautiful fountain sounds. It was another fun-filled, busy, day with much walking. It was also our last tourist day in Israel, since tomorrow we leave for Egypt and then we only come back to Israel snd Jerusalem on Christmas Eve Eve to spend the night and then catch our flight home on Christmas Eve. We are really excited to have a change of scenery (even though Jerusalem is amazing and so is our company) and we leave tomorrow bright and early for our long 10 hour long bus ride. We will be gone for the next four days in Egypt and we probably will not post any new blogs until Christmas Eve Eve. Keep us in your prayers for safe travel and for energy. Love you all, ta ta for now.

-----LIZ----

Advertisement



21st December 2007

waiting
I'm anxiously waiting for your next blog and praying for your safety. ~p

Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb