Game vs Maccabi Haifa


Advertisement
Israel's flag
Middle East » Israel » Haifa District
July 10th 2009
Published: July 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Shalom! Most of you are probably sleeping right now and anxiously waiting to hear the result of our scrimmage with Maccabi Haifa. We were victorious! We played three 30 minute periods because I think that is what the other team wanted. We ended up winning 4-0. Andy scored in the first stanza, Mike scored in the second, and Josh B. and Rhett finished the scoring in the third. As a team, we played pretty well and are looking forward to carrying the momentum into the game on Sunday vs Peru. The field where we played is going to be one of the sites for the tournament and is a very nice field. More and more teams are starting to arrive in our hotel so it is nice to see and meet people from other countries. We have the rest of the day to relax and lay by the pool until a meeting at 6 followed by dinner. We will try to add another blog later after dinner if we feel like walking down the street to get our free wireless internet. Enjoy your day and we will keep you updated with how things are going here in Haifa.

Room 204

Advertisement



10th July 2009

GREAT PLAY!
Congratulations on a sensational win! Keep up the momentum and pelt Peru with plenty of goals! Prosper on the pitch TEAM USA!
11th July 2009

Haifa
Congrats on your win. Wish I were coming to see you all play. Good Luck on Sunday.

Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb