Constantinuous Brothers Royal Beach Hotel - Thankyou


Advertisement
Cyprus' flag
Middle East » Cyprus » Paphos
September 25th 2019
Published: September 26th 2019
Edit Blog Post

All good things have to come to an end sadly and today is our last day here at the Constantinuous Brothers Athena Royal Beach hotel.



The first time we have stayed here and whilst researching prior to booking our holiday we found so many positive reviews from mostly returning guests!

Since we have been here we have only met two other couples who, like us, were experiencing the Athena Royal Beach for the first time.



From the moment we arrived the service has been wonderful, attentive staff always with a smile.



We hadn't planned on doing much this holiday so have enjoyed just relaxing in pleasant surroundings with like minded people.



What will we remember?

1. The free upgrade to a suite room.

2. Sitting outside overlooking the sea for breakfast without the worry of birds and bugs stealing your food.

3. Great choice of food in whichever restaurant we chose to eat for lunch or dinner.

4. The restaurant waitress Irene with her variety of different coloured lipsticks.

5. The bar waiter Patryk with a 'Y' from Poland and his beautiful smile.


6. Attentive smiling Tatia the pool bar waitress from Georgia.

7. The walks along the coastal path.

8. The mussels at the harbour restaurant

9. Enjoying a swim everyday with a few water aerobic sessions too

10. Lunch under the olive trees sipping Ouzo or a beer



Well I could go on and on suffice it to say that we will now be joining the list of returning guests as we hope to rebook again for next year.



As we sit in the verandah area enjoying a pre-dinner drink the skies have a pink hue tonight so it's time to finish the blog until the next time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement






















Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb