Ronda


Advertisement
Europe
October 9th 2015
Published: October 11th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Absolutely breathtaking town. In the mountains but still quite touristy. Can ignore the tourist bit as it's soo beautiful. Found a secret garden and tiny hotel with swimming pool in garden looking out over hills with numerous birds (in cages?) but all adding the yhe beautiful sense of calm and peaceful nature. Ate in good restaurant and had ox's tail Ronda style.....came with 4 chips.......but was absolutely yummy. Town looked beautiful in the dark and we finished with Pyjama dessert which was a mixture of about 5 different ones with scrummy brandy.
Interesting night in Hotel Morales......very small room with only a small window leading into hallway of hotel. Neighbour asked us to keep noise down cos we were giggling cos funny ole night lol. Woken up early morning to sound of a couple obviously enjoying sex!!!!!! Seems a lot of windows open into hotel lobby lol......went on and on and ended with a few good slaps lol....eventually got back to sleep though........enjoyed Ronda in the morning with very quiet streets and misty mountains in the distance.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.456s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb