Heart of the İSTANBUL


Advertisement
Europe
August 6th 2015
Published: August 6th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Which is one of the most important destinations of Istanbul, Taksim, nowadays its popularity has increased. So, there are millions of people are walking on Taksim Square and Istiklal Street at all. Istiklal Street is the most famous street of Beyoğlu and adorned the building with the facade on both sides of the huge doors. While you are walking on Taksim Square, you will see the historical tram which is working between Tunnel – Taksim today.
The Istiklal street; it was crowded at all hours of the day, with street musicians, in different clothing, the style is getting traction with people. Taksim hotels, there you can see them on each street. Small hotels generally have fewer rooms compared to bigger Taksim hotels which has less than the number of guests. The main advantage of staying in Taksim hotels, you will be able to walk all famous places easily. There is a short distance between Galata, Eminönü and Kabataş. You can find any cultural and entertainment options each moment of a day. Staying in a Taksim hotel will be advantages for you to discover all occasions which are making in Taksim and Istiklal Street. You can easily join them.I recommed 3 different price size hotel for you : If you wanna luxury and affordable hotel, i think you may stay in InterContinental Istanbul Hotel . It' located on Taksim Square . You can check out theirs price on their web site.In the another hand, if you are looking a Beyoglu street for a stay you can choose a Stories Hotel. My last recommed is a Lush Hotel . It's located a Taksim too. Beautiful and comfortable ..







Thank you for read my journey ! Have good day all !





















Advertisement



Tot: 0.225s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb