Europe 2013


Advertisement
Europe
May 31st 2013
Published: June 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

After flying all day and all night we have arrived in Barcelona Spain It was one of the easiest places to come into. No paperwork and no customs really. They stamped our passports and waved us in with no questions. We finally got our luggage and proceeded to the counter to get our car. After finally getting ours GPS to speak English we put in our destination to Andorra. The smallest country in the world. Barcelona is big and there are a lot of ways around. We were thankful for our GPS. After getting around a lot of round a bouts we started climbing into the mountains. We made it into Andorra and to our amazement it was beautiful and it was snowing. The mountains were gorgeous it is a beautiful country. We drove into France but by then it was snowing so bad we decided to turn around and go back. But we could say we had been in France. LolWe got back into Andorra and found out where we were staying. We had our first Couch Surfing experience and had a great time. We stayed with Manu a single guy about 39 years old who opens his home, fed us well and was a great tour guide. There happened to be two other guys from Ireland passing through who spent the night also. They had thick English accents we had hard time understanding. After a late dinner around 9:30 or so they decided to go party at the bars. We stayed back and went to bed. We were so tired. Tomorrow Manu will take us on a tour of Andorra.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb