Summer fun


Advertisement
Europe
May 26th 2011
Published: May 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: bath time 57 secs
Well not much news from here. I am still unemployed, the market in London is bad and Jo goes back to work in two weeks. She has a touch base day on Friday. The twins are well. Jake has almost mastered crawling and Zoe is still saying dadada, bababa etc. We have been going to a lot more play groups and sing along sessions as well as a first birthday party, so that they can socialise more. We also went to a twins club meeting where there were only twins.

I managed a short break to Austria for the weekend. For a friends 50th, near Salzburg. Lovely to be out of the city and in the country side, but I almost missed the flight due to an accident on the motor way. Flight closed at 5.55pm and I got to the airport at 5.45pm !! I ran alot and off course the flight gate was number 45 ... and I didnt have the correct plastic bag for security etc..

Apart from that, we are still planning to be in Poland in August for a short holiday, if any one wants to catch up and we have been enjoying the nice weather here in London, up to 30C over Easter. Got the gas bill the other day from winter, boy was it alot!!!! Enjoy the pics and vid and we hope to hear from you soon.

Some of you have asked about the house in Christchurch and the earthquakes. Unfortunalty there was some damage and I knew two people that died. I hope that the rest of the staff at CCC are all ok and our thoughts are with those in Christchurch picking up the pieces.

Wszystko po staremu u nas. Steven ciagle bez pracy, ja juz wracam za 2 tygodnie. Zoe mowi da, da,ba, ba a Jake prawie chodzi na czworakach. Chodzimy sie bawic z innymi dziecmi do roznych miejsc na zabawy , spiewanie, urodziny maluchow a nawet grupy tylko z blizniakami.
Steven zdolal sobie zrobic male wakacje w Austrii a ja zostalam z dziecmi.
Ciagle wybieramy sie do Polski w sierpniu bo tu lato juz sie skonczylo a bylo bardzo wczesnie w tym roku w kwietniu.
Nastepne trzesienie w Christchurch przynioslo nam wiecej szkod , no i cale to piekne miasto poleglo w gruzach niestety , nie do odbudowania.
Do zobaczenia w Polsce, mam nadzieje ze ktos sie bedzie chcial z nami zobaczyc.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



29th May 2011

Christchurch
Hey mate, great to hear London is having wonderful weather and the kids are hitting all the right learning curves! Things changed a bit here....new planners, others moving on, marriages etc. Sad about people you knew in Chch who have lost their lives...I've very lucky that I didn't know anyone who had died! crazy eh? Anyway, all the best and keep in touch! Clare Piper (nee Sargeant)
29th May 2011

Sunny europe
Yes, it IS great weather there!! Julie and I were In Prague for 4 weeks and I just got back last week!!! Julie comes back friday with Josephine. We went up to Snezka a few weeks ago and it was in snow!! So I popped over to Poland whilst I was there!Loved the bath scene. Kids always fight over what they havent got(see timeslot 29 sec). what work are you trying to get? anything??

Tot: 0.413s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0942s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb