I love Barcelona!


Advertisement
Europe
January 28th 2010
Published: January 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

3 hour flight to landing on time at the new termainal. Bags take a long time!!
Finally they show up at belt 14 and not 13 as on the screens..
Taxi to Hotel Granados 86, in the middle of the City, some e-mails and things to do, it would be nice to take a walk before it gets dark.
I made it before sunset, on Rambla Catalunya, there is an exhibition of bronze statues by Andois, I guess nobody can steal them unless they have a crane to lift them.. How nice is it not to come to +12 C after the bitter cold in Poland. I walk down to Plaza Catalunya, turn right and walk back up to the hotel on the parallell street.

Barcelona is a genuine city with the pulse, people, traffic, food that i like. It is like Paris but smaller and easier to grasp.

Back to the Hotel, more work to do, but first a small something to eat and a small glas of wine. I realize I had no luch today other than some buscuits on the plane from Warsaw.

A couple of hours of work, then tapas at a nearby place, early to bed, important meetings tomorrow.



Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.246s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb