last blog until we leave


Advertisement
Europe
October 19th 2009
Published: October 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

ok. so as many heard we got stuck in rome an extra day which sucked. what happened was that we got to the airport five hours early fr our flight so we sat and waited and waited and ate and waited. about eight came and our flight was scheduled at eight twenty. so around eight ten we asked and our flight was scheduled for eight twenty that morning. so we spent three hours on the phone trying to get flights back to germany instead of spending over 5oo hundred euros for a flight. we ended up taking a bus back to termini where we thought we could take a bus back during the night and get there around the morning the night day. turns out everything was closing up! so we got stuck there had to rent a hotel room for the night and took a train a seven thirty in the morning back to germany. took the whole day.... but saw some incredable scenes.
ANYWAYS...then we went to Paris for the two days and now we are back in germany and will be home in two days. we are going to a fair today and probably just relaxing and packing and meeting some more fun relatives of Natashas side of the family.

See you guys soon!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.238s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0555s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb