Lagos


Advertisement
Europe
November 18th 2007
Published: November 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

lagoslagoslagos

check out the mosaic ground
Hey!

So we have been chillin out in Lagos in Portugal for the past 5 days, just taking a break really. Tomorrow morning we are jumping on a bus back to Lisbon, random fact about Lisbon, you can choose Beer as your beverage choice with your McDonals meal.

Anyway Lagos is this amazing town in the south of Portugal, I dont have a photo of it but every part of the towns sidewalks are tiled like a mosaic, it is so amazing, and they are smooth and the bottom of my shoes are smooth so i can skate across is, hard to explain but very cool when you are there.

The weather has been pretty average about 19 degrees but with Berlin being about 9 degrees its definitely a nice change. The beaches are so beautiful, we went swimming the past two days. The beach is about a 10 minute walk from our hostel. If you ever go to Lagos stay at the rising cock hostel, it is unreal.

The beach we go to is seriously post card material, you have to literally climb down a rock face with a rope to get there, but once youre
beachesbeachesbeaches

check out that view
there it is so nice and it is protected from the wind.

There is basically Americans, Aussies and Canadians at this hostel so yesterday we all just went to the beach, took some food and drinks and lit a fire, played soccer, went swimming, it was pretty damn cool.

Anyway from here on in we have had to start to book more stuff because we have found that even though it is low season we have to book ahead for weekends. So from here it is up to Lisbon, through Spain, around Italy and then to Interlacken in Switzerland and then flying out on the 9th for New York!

cool.

xx


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

The Climb downThe Climb down
The Climb down

Worth it once you get down


19th November 2007

hostel
the rising cock................... hmmmmm?
23rd November 2007

Okay, that dows sound bad but that is just whats it is called, didnt you stay there, everyone stays there

Tot: 0.346s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb