The Top 5 Romantic Wedding Destinations


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Europe
October 12th 2007
Published: October 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

All five places are in Italy. They are as follows:

1) Venice - An indescribably special place. A place where romance has been the order of the day for centuries. To do it properly you need to arrive in style. There are only two ways to arrive in Venice. By cruise ship or, even better, on the Orient Express. Arrive on the train and stay in the Hotel Cipriani - Venice's most famous hotel. Pampered luxury but surely you deserve it.

2) Lake Orta - A magnificent lake not at all well known except with Italian couples. The foreign stars all haunt the better known and very commercial lakes like Lake Como. This lake is way nicer and far more romantic. Make it your own!!

3) Porto Fino - Exclusive but heartbreaking beautiful. The Hotel Splendido is the place to stay in Porto Fino. They offer free nights on occasions and free candlelight dinners to marrying couple. And boy is it some dinner. Breathtaking views, the best food and most romance you will ever be able to handle in one go.

4) The Castle of Pavone - What could be better for the day you marry your Prince than a castle fit for a Princess. The castle of Pavone is just such a place. Over a thousand years old but very luxurious. Stay in the suite at the top of the tower and gaze out at the Alps from your four poster bed.

5) Tuscany - who doesn't know about the wonders of Tuscany - just read Under the Tuscan Sun.
Click here for more


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.222s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb