Mannheim and Berlin


Advertisement
Europe
June 30th 2007
Published: June 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We are now in Berlin and it is absolutley beautiful.. But before we got here we were chillin' in Mannheim.

Our friend Tawny lives on base there because her husband is in the military, so we took it as a chance to visit them. We stayed there for two nights and it was a much needed relaxing time. It was a lot of fun. Tawny is pregnant, and we got to go to her appointment with her and heard the heartbeat of the baby which was very cool. Her husband is super nice and they couldnt be cuter together. They also have an adorable dog Lucy who I (shay) fell absolutely in love with.. Im pretty sure she liked me too 😊. The first night we were there we went to a dellllllcious thai resturaunt, which we were craving like crazy. The next day it was Brians birthday, and a very relaxing day. We rented a bunch of movies, vegged out and had a fantastic dinner of ribs. We also got Lucy to wear a party hat. So the next day we chilled out and went to the train station to go to Berlin.

And now were here, and so far its been good. Our first full day here we went on a 3 and half hour walking tour with the most hilarious tour guide ever. We pretty much saw the entire city and learned its history, which was nice because I didnt know much about it. Then last night, we decided to be lame and went and saw Shrek 3 😊..... haha. Today we were planning on going to the Zoo.. Yes, us being even more lame... But it was rainy, so we walked around, went to a local flea market.. In which we found some really cool stuff, not enough room for it though. After that we went to our 3rd Dali museum, which was very cool. Now were jsut chillin with a couple of people that weve met and were going to go out and have some fun. Tomorrow were going on a 6 hour tour of a Concentration camp...which we think is necessary, since we ARE in Germany....

Were havin glots of fun and being verry safe... Considering we havent done annnny thing that could at all put us in danger... And we will try and post some pictures tomorrow or something.. We miss you all!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



30th June 2007

YES!
I am so glad you guys had fun. We both had a blast having you! LOVE to you guys!

Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0509s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb