Gourmet Getaways: Top Mykonos Villas with Private Chef for a Culinary Retreat


Advertisement
Europe
March 1st 2024
Published: March 1st 2024
Edit Blog Post




The spirit of Mykonos is synonymous of extravaganza and glam. So, it is expectable that you are not searching just a villa in Mykonos for you and your family. You are searching for a complete experience of lavishness and grandiosity. Mykonos villas with private chef are the next best thing for those wanting to live unforgettable holidays away from the crowds and inside the total deluxe setting.

Let’s see the best Mykonos villas with chef that will turn your vacation into an unforgettable gastronomic experience. These and many other luxury villas in Mykonos are managed by Kinglike Concierge, the most experienced and dedicated villa rentals company in Greece that provides sumptuous settings and world-class facilities for extraordinary experiences.

Mykonos Villa Mirella






In one of the trendiest areas in Mykonos, villa Mirella near Kalafatis beach is a spacious villa with 14 bedrooms for 28 guests. With spectacular seascape, this modern Cycladic mansion will elevate your travel expectations, giving you the opportunity to enjoy precious moments with your beloved ones, tasting culinary treasures in a dreamy setting.

Mykonos Villa Lovers






Villa Lovers, with 7 bedrooms for 14 guests, is a true sanctuary to forget the outside world inside exquisite luxury. In a short distance to the astonishing beach of Paradise, this place is a paradise where you can stay the whole day and night, having everything you desire, but at the same time it gives you the option to have fun in the vivid and astonishingly beautiful beach of Paradise.

Mykonos Villa Serendipity






If you are looking for a luxury villa with a design you have never seen before in the Cyclades, then villa Serendipity is the place to be. A stone-built, ultra minimal villa that looks different than the usual, white-washed houses in Mykonos, it is a heaven away from mass tourism. With 9 bedrooms for 18 guests, it offers you an aesthetic journey for all senses. Plus, it is located near Kalo Livadi, the most famous beach in Mykonos with numerous choices for fun, entertainment and tasty food (although with a private top chef, you won’t need it)!

Mykonos Villa Archipelago






A remote haven for 8 guests, villa Archipelago is a typical Cycladic modern mansion, where you can live the ultimate gastronomic journey. Because there is nothing more cheerful than spending time with your other half, friends and children by your private pool, tasting delicious cuisine away from the crowds.

Mykonos Villa Andrea



Villa Andrea offers you an exceptional vacation experience to share with 5 other guests (total 6 guests) in a Kounoupas area, close to Mykonos Town but at the same time secluded and peaceful. A comfortable and cozy villa that will steal your heart with its warm and welcoming design.

See more luxury villas in Mykonos at kinglikeconcierge.com with the highest quality and security that jetsetters and celebrities trust for their golden standards in accommodation, amenities and private tours for royal-like vacations!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.587s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.2375s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb