Interesting Things to do in Your This Year Trip to St Paul’s Bay


Advertisement
Europe
August 4th 2021
Published: August 4th 2021
Edit Blog Post

If you are thinking about going on a holiday with your family then choosing the destination of St Paul’s Bay is the best option for you. For the kids, this destination is no doubt a fun place to explore but for the couples, this place is not less than a luxurious romantic break. As you will explore, this place, you will find that it has some great things to do to make your whole trip extra special and memorable.

Right, here we will let you know about few of the interesting things which you should never miss to do in your trip to St Paul’s Bay. Let’s check out below:

Stroll along the beauty of seafront promenade

You would love to spend so many of your hours on the stunning seafront promenade which is all stretching all along with the Qawra and Bugibba. Plus, you can even check out with some bars and restaurant places to grab some delicious food items. You can either grab a lunch meal or you can even stop to enjoy your favorite drink. It even has the beauty of some amazing parks which you can visit and explore around the beaches.

Admire the amazing marine life

From the St Paul’s Bay, you are free to take yourself on the trip of the glass bottom boat and grab the excitement of some of the great marine life in the Malta’s blue seas. But if you want to catch some more adventure, then you can often take yourself on the scuba diving too. Hence, there are countless places to visit in your trip to St Paul’s Bay for all the levels from the beginner to expert.

Take yourself on a Segway tour

To explore the popularity and beauty of the Segways, you should not be missing out to check the St Paul’s Bay. This will add your whole tour with the extra fun and is safe to visit. Not visiting this place is equal to spoiling your whole destination. They have the guides which are fantastic and you can even capture the wonderful views in your camera.

Café del Mar

To have a chilled out day on the beach bar with the fancy cocktail and soulful tunes, you should not be missing out to visit the Café del Mar. You are free to go either on the day time or in the night time. Plus, you can also enjoy the loungers or the pool or can even head down to watch the awesome sunset.

Wignacourt Tower

The last on our list we have Wignacourt tower which is the 17th century old historical watch tower. Once you get yourself on the top winding staircase of the tower, you will catch the beauty of sea and the entire Maltese countryside. You can explore the whole destination and tower with the small fee for entrance.

Conclusion

So these have been few of the amazing places which you should explore in your trip to St Paul’s Bay! To make your this year trip extra special and memorable, then without wasting any time, book your tickets to St. Paul Bay right now!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.537s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.2189s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb