transfer punta cana


Advertisement
Europe
May 12th 2019
Published: May 12th 2019
Edit Blog Post

The view of lush. Green palm trees surrounding the clear, azure water under the clear blue skies is a sight that many people look forward to some day seeing. The long stretch of cream to white sand beaches are a hallmark of Punta Cana. Punta Cana; the most eastern tip of the Dominican Republic, the place is at a stretch of 32km and holds resorts and offers the visitors many fun activities that they can perform to enjoy their visit. If you plan on visiting this particular place and don’t know about from where to go after you land then you can order a car or any vehicle depending upon the number of people you are along with, and the amount of luggage you carry with you. Transfer Punta Canacan be done to travel from airport to your desired destination.

If you are a fan of balmy and clement then put a visit to Punta Cana on your list. With it being tropical wet and dry the weather is mainly consistent through out the year, but the hot and humid conditions last from March to October. There are many things that you could do in Punta Cana. Hoyo Azul a tourist attraction that is in a shape of hole and within it resides crystal, clear, blue waters. Saona island is another site that you can visit especially if you do not enjoy the crowded areas, this area is declared a national park so holds many birds and star fish can also be seen. Macao Beach is for you if you want to do surfing. If you are an admirer of simplicity, then visit Capri Beach house that gives a relaxed feeling without being flashy. ChocoMuseo is a place for chocolate lovers; along with having a chocolate museum it also has a ‘bean to bar’ factory that can take you to the whole process of chocolate making.



The boat tours is another activity that individuals can enjoy; boating through the water would be a thing to remember. Although the charges are oodles, but Punta Espada Gold course is also an activity that can be performed. If you are an animal lover, then planning a trip to the Manati park and Dolphin Discovery should be your interest. In the Dolphin discovery Punta Cana, you can learn about dolphins and even take a picture with them for your memories. The Manati park holds birds and reptiles which you can witness. To witness all these beauties you can visit Punta Cana and book a ride; transfer Punta Cana for your transportation from and to airport.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0209s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb