Aluminium high pressure casting Description


Advertisement
Europe
April 22nd 2019
Published: April 22nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

High pressure die casting is normally called aluminum die casting, is a manufacturing process in which molten metal (aluminum) is injected with a die casting machine under force using considerable pressure into a steel mold or die to form products. Because of the excellent dimensional accuracy and the smooth surfaces, most high pressure die castings require no machining except the removal of flash around the edge and possible drilling and tapping holes.

High pressure die casting production is fast and inexpensive relative to other casting processes. Specially today lots of customer are working with die casting china companies. There are several aluminum alloys Kinetic Die Casting Company uses for high pressure die casting parts with different mechanical properties and chemical breakdowns. In many cases aluminum high pressure die casting can replace steel, increasing strength and reducing part weight. We produce high pressure die casting parts in small sizes of less than an ounce up to large sizes of 10 pounds. We usually can produce and ship high pressure die casting parts within two weeks of receipt of your purchase order if we have the high pressure die casting die already and have completed our first article inspections. In this process, the liquid metal is injected at high speed and high pressure into a metal mould. A schematic view of high pressure die casting is given in Figure 5. Figure 5: Schematic view of a high pressure die casting

machine This equipment consists of two vertical platens on which bolsters are located which hold the die halves. One platen is fixed and the other can move so that the die can be opened and closed. A measured amount of metal is poured into the shot sleeve and then introduced into the mould cavity using a hydraulically-driven piston. Once the metal has solidified, the die is opened and the casting removed. In this process, special precautions must be taken to avoid too many gas inclusions which cause blistering during subsequent heat-treatment or welding of the casting product. Both the machine and its dies are very expensive, and for this reason pressure die casting is economical only for high-volume production.

From the earliest application of die casting in manufacturing, the process has evolved from the original method of low pressure injection into the development of high pressure die castings. The methods employed for creating high pressure die castings result in components that come out of the die in close to finished condition, with superior finishes and shape. While high pressure die castings can be slightly more expensive, because of the excellent results and elimination of the need for secondary machining, high pressure die casting can be an economical choice for high volume production applications. The experts at Cascade Die Casting Group are ready to assist you in developing a customized approach to your component needs. We have the equipment, know how, and capability to apply the benefits of the high pressure die castings process to the parts you need for your application.

We are A die casting china company, we offer aluminum die casting, zinc die casting and other custom die casting parts to the world.

Advertisement



Tot: 2.728s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb