Exploring Europe - Top 4 Countries to Visit


Advertisement
Europe
August 30th 2018
Published: August 30th 2018
Edit Blog Post

All of us have at least one European country on our bucket list, but it would be a shame to travel all the way there and stay in just one location. So in order to help you narrow your choice at least a bit here are our 4 picks for must-see European countries.

The UK




Well, you have certainly got more than you have bargained for, in the UK alone you can visit England , Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, definitely a lot of diverse and interesting locations. So choose wisely. Of course, London is an absolute must, this bustling city is full of life and energy and who wouldn't want a chance of seeing the Royals in person, even from a distance. So, few days in London is a must, and the best thing is that everything there is at hand. Even people with medical issues who are in need of treatment during their trip can use websites like Booknowmed and find the suitable clinic in London where they can get the best care possible. This will enable you to explore this magical city a bit more, and not miss out on such great sights like the London Eye or Hyde Park.

Germany




Again a country that has so much to offer, amazing castles, beautiful modern cities, and quaint little Bavarian villages. Berlin is, of course, a must visit. This amazing city itself is a great piece of history and you get to explore it and experience it first hand. You can take a walk on the Potsdamer square, see the remains of the Berlin Wall, and even get your passport stamped with all Checkpoint Charlie stamps. Another must-see are the museums on the Museum Island in the middle of the Spree river. They contain great artworks as well as a lot of history worth exploring. Finally spend some time just sitting in one of the local breweries, eating great local course and trying beer or two.

The Czech Republic




Beautiful untouched nature, some of the most well-preserved castles and, of course, the Golden City - Prague. This European Gem is a definite must-see. You can spend a couple of days exploring the countryside by train, they have one of the best-connected railroads in Europe. Visit Towns like Karlovy Vary where you can enjoy a magical spa day or spend a day in Karlstein exploring the castle on the hill where the crown jewels used to be stored. And finally end your visit with a couple of days in Prague, where you can climb the fortress, see one of the most beautiful cathedrals in Europe and pay a visit to the Mucha museum. And don’t forget to try the famous Czech beer at one of the local pubs.

Spain




We are headed south now, to the beautiful country of Spain. Of course, here, as well you can have your pick of amazing cities from Cordoba to Madrid and Barcelona. But if you must choose, Barcelona should be your first pick. This magnificent city, home of Gaudi simply exudes art and energy. You can take a walk down La Rambla, have a bite at La Boqueria or simply spend a day daydreaming in the magical Park Guell. There is always the option of spending a relaxing day at the beach or simply enjoying Tapas or paella in one of the local restaurants. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the magnificent Sagrada Familia or the ever popular Barcelona Soccer Stadium.




These are our top picks, of course, you can make yours, there is never a deficit of fantastic options when you are in Europe, and all of these countries are bound to have everything you need when it comes to accommodation and medical treatment so you can enjoy your trip to the fullest.
x (x)
x (x)
x (x)
x (x)
x (x)
x (x)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.335s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 39; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb