The benefits of having a WordPress website


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
January 6th 2016
Published: January 6th 2016
Edit Blog Post

While there are a number of ways in which you can have and manage a website, there are a number of benefits associated with using WordPress. WordPress is the best known content management system (CMS) and individual users and businesses all over the world find it is the platform that provides them with the optimum way to manage their website.

WordPress delivers an easy to use CMS



One of the strongest points of WordPress is that it is very easy to use with an intuitive interface. Even if you have little computer experience or don’t consider yourself to be computer savvy, you’ll find yourself able to use WordPress effectively.


You can update when you need to



As you’ll find WordPress is a simple platform to use, updating the site will not pose you any problems. This is essential for businesses that are looking to provide their users with news, information and insight into a lot of topics. If you plan on having a website that people come back to on a regular basis, you need to be able to update it easily, and this is what WordPress offers. Knowing that you have full control of your site is a great confidence booster to all website owners and businesses.

You can manage WordPress from any computer



If you are out and about or not in the office, you can still update your website. WordPress is a browser based CMS and this means that if you can get access to the internet, you can log on to your account and then manage your site.

Search engines appreciate WordPress sites



As WordPress web design essex is a clean and simple platform, it is easy for search engines to read, review and index the content on a site. There is also the chance to add meta descriptions, images, titles and descriptions for every single page, which means that you can provide relevant information to the leading search engines about your site. This will help you to rank higher for relevant terms.

There are lots of plugins available for WordPress



It is understandable that you will want to add elements that make your site more unique or provide your users with additional features or benefits. This is where the wide range of plugins available for WordPress will help you to create a more relevant and functional website. Many of these additional plugins are free while some have to be paid for but they will all add a level of functionality to your site that can make it more attractive and appealing to users.

You can have a number of users



If you have a number of savvy users in your business, they can all have access to the site through their own log-in and account. This means that there is accountability for updates but it also ensures that you can update on a more frequent basis, and it also ensures that your employees will feel engaged with your website.

You can customise your site exactly how you want it



It is natural that some people will be concerned that using a CMS will create a site that looks the same as many other sites. This doesn’t have to be the case and if you are willing to put the time in and effort it, you can create a fully customised website that looks like no other site.

Other benefits of using WordPress include:



• You don’t need to have HTML editing skills






• You don’t need to use FTP software






• You can have a blog ready in no time






• Your site can be scaled up or down depending on how your business develops





No matter what sort of site you are looking to create, you’ll find that the WordPress CMS makes the process simple and effective, allowing you to have a website you can be proud of and which your audience will come back to time and time again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.551s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.2025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb