We are about to leave!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
July 28th 2010
Published: July 28th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We're just about to leave for Tokyo. It's an 11 hour flight and tokyo is 8 hours ahead in it's time zone so we have to go to sleep as soon as we get on the plane. We're flying on an a340 which you can watch films in. Yesss! Harry out and boarding.

Advertisement



28th July 2010

Have a great trip....
....we have just got back from Vancouver - when are you there? We were 8 hours behind in Canada! We recommend Stanley park to walk and bike in and go to the aquariam in and also there are lots of beaches there. (and a small water park) Also granville island is great with a great food market and a special kids toy market! Also the space museum. Gastown has nice restaurants eg Water Street Bistro and Yaletown too. You need lots of change(no notes) to ride the buses. Jamie says eat a lot of ribs they are great! Mike says drink a lot of local beer(Andrew!) Trees coffee house does FANTASTIC cheesecake--Alex had some for breakfast yesterday.... Have a brilliant time we are very envious!
28th July 2010

Hope you had a good flight!
Hi All How brilliant and what a great idea to keep in touch with everyone and let us know where you are. Looking forward to seeing the photos of your travels. Sam and Luke will be thrilled that they can keep in touch with you and they'll write a message soon. Lots of love to all Jo and Guy
2nd August 2010

Vancouver
We're only going to be in Vancouver for two days-but that's plenty of time to eat a lot of cheescake.

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb