Booked it, packing it, and generally bricking it..


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
January 1st 2010
Published: January 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well our travel plans are finally made and in just 33 DAYS we will be heading off to the airport to make for our first destination!

My intrepid travel companion and I will be making for South Africa, to safari and make our way on the Baz Bus down the East coast to Cape Town, before crossing the waters to Perth. After a stint in Western Australia we are to fly to Melbourne and make our own way up to Cairns before heading to New Zealand, working down the country, before then going over to Singapore and finally flying home from Bangkok.

I'm very lucky in some respects to have such well travelled friends, who have instilled their great insights and wisdom on me, for where, how and what we do when we become 'travellers'.

The flights are booked. The passports have been checked - but we still have a million-and-one things to do. Excitement is currently giving way to pure and unrelenting terror...Can a serial planner and worrier really make it round the world in one piece?


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb