Day 5 Clitheroe to Lourdes. Virtual Bike Ride.


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
February 17th 2021
Published: February 17th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Another lovely Spring morning but a bit breezy at times. Today we headed to Chipping via Cow Ark and Doeford Bridge. In Chipping we turned left and out towards Longridge, turning up Rock Brow and through Chaigley before finishing with a lap round the top of the Bashal TT triangle.

Out virtual route would be from Howden head SW down through Laxton, until reaching the Humber river at Blacktoft. Continue east close to the river on small roads and cycle paths into Hull and follow cycle path signs for the docks.

We have cycled from Beverly, through Hull, to the Ferry Terminal several times and it's very easy to do with cycle paths going right the way through. Then it's a case of booking in and waiting with the motor bikes to board the ferry. After cycling up the ramp into the innards of the ferry the bikes are tied up with rope to the side of the ferry and we find our cabin for the night. It's much easier and less stressful than trying to get bikes through an airport.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.13s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0352s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb