Five tricks if you are premiering tablet


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
December 10th 2017
Published: December 10th 2017
Edit Blog Post

You must take into account the use that is going to be given, the operating system with which you are already familiar and the type of applications you want to use. Hardly the design, color or camera will be a reason for purchase decision because virtually all are equal. What varies is the operating system, size, and weight.

Consider these tip if you want to get the most out of these devices:

1. Consider connectivity:

The tablets come with the 3G option with Sim Card or only with Wi-Fi. Keep in mind that the former is more expensive and only your investment is justified if they are going to be used with a mobile data plan similar to that of a cell phone.

If you only intend to use it using the internet connection of the house or the office or if you can use your cell phone as a modem, you will save a few pesos if you buy the one that only has Wi-Fi option or you can better invest that surplus money in the Accessories of the tablet or in buy one with greater storage capacity.

2. The multimedia:

If the tablets are used by the young people, who likes to take photos, videos, download applications, music, and movies, look for one with high capacity: 32 or 64 gigs. If on the other hand, the person is going to use it only to check emails and surf the internet, a basic 16 GB will suffice and it is cheaper.

3. For those who want to live the same experience as a computer:

Windows 10 tablets use the same environment as new Windows computers. From now on desktop computers come with this installed system that is no longer based on folders and programs but on colored tiles of applications such as mobile phones.

If you do not want to entangle the person to learn different ways to access information, the best option is a tablet with Windows 10 because when you update the operating system of the computer, you will see the same on both screens, the same icons and the same navigation mode.

4. For those who want direct access to Google applications:

Android tablets have the advantage that when you start a session with the user's Gmail account, you can directly access Google services such as email accounts, Youtube, Gtalk, Chrome, Google Maps, and Google+, without having to download each application of the store.

5. For Mac lovers:



The iPad is perfect for those who want to buy music and movies legally, because the iTunes store is the most complete in this type of content and all purchases are charged directly to the same credit card.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.534s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1834s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb