indoors


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Powys » Welshpool
May 31st 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, here are some pictures of the inside of our house, for those of you who are interested. Its hard to get far enough away when you're indoors! but you'll get the idea.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

coffee timecoffee time
coffee time

in my favourite rocking chair, which was given to me by John's mum, a long time ago. Behind me is the Rayburn, which burns coal and needs careful handling.
sitting roomsitting room
sitting room

we only have 2 rooms downstairs, though long ago each of these was 2 rooms - they were very small! This half of the sitting room was the larder, and had a wire gauze window with no glass when we moved in - very chilly in winter.
the sun roomthe sun room
the sun room

always catches the light, and the geraniums love it - so do I.
DolanogDolanog
Dolanog

Mum and I went to a coffee morning today in this village - well, here is the bridge, there are several houses too, and a church and village hall. Its just down the road from here.
me and maisieme and maisie
me and maisie

walking in the woods.
time for a resttime for a rest
time for a rest

Lynda and Maisie - who thinks picnic tables are for sitting on!


31st May 2008

hello wales
i love your house and i see the books are there from alex? the livingroom looks so cosy and love the green colours. hope to see it again one day!!
1st June 2008

Thankyou
Thank-you Carrie, for putting on the photos on the blog of the inside of the house. It is great to see where you live. I love the sunroom too!! I am sure your geraniums are very happy in there.
1st June 2008

books
Actually, Alex has decided to use the shelves in Sophie's room for his library! In fact, he 's had a big sort out, and all the books, DVDs and videos are arranged tidily in order. that's a first.

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0421s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb