Fisheye in Wales


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Gwynedd » Snowdon
September 28th 2008
Published: September 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This sign means...This sign means...This sign means...

Watch out for the lorries when your merging lanes in a roundabout, otherwise you can get your front end taken out...
One thing I'm getting really good at is last minute unplanned trips. Earlier in the week Chuck and I had a brief thought of going to Wales and it wasn't brought up again until Friday Mid-morning and that evening we took off. Had one of Chuck's friends (Alan) join us as well. This guy finds out about the trip only an hour or so before we leave and still managed to get everything ready to go and into the car before Chuck...something wrong with that picture. Anyway, we headed out with a car full to Climb Tryfan Mountain in Snowden. The pictures tell the stories, so enjoy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryfan


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Dressed for ClimbingDressed for Climbing
Dressed for Climbing

Who dresses like this?
Stone WallsStone Walls
Stone Walls

...They're everywhere out here. Who built them and why?
Fun with FisheyeFun with Fisheye
Fun with Fisheye

Just can't have enough fun with this lens.
At the topAt the top
At the top

The rocks we're standing on are named "Adam & Eve" at the top of Trifan Mountain.
Photo 17Photo 17
Photo 17

Adam on the Right, Eve on the Left
How the...Oh...How the...Oh...
How the...Oh...

When I saw this photo on the computer I was baffled as to how someone took my photo while I was holding my camera...oh wait, that's just my lens.


Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0699s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb