Short break with friends


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
February 1st 2011
Published: February 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Peebo!Peebo!Peebo!

Our lodge is in the background
Hello again, a couple of quick pics from a great couple of days at the amazing Crieff Hydro just outside Perth.

We stayed with friends in a luxury 5 star lodge, almost as nice as Croft Cottage! It was set in rolling hills and woodland, just a short walk from the main hotel where there was a leisure centre with pool, kids activities (six hours per day of childcare for over 2's included in the price) cinema, half a dozen restaurants, tennis courts, spa, riding stables, golf club and loads more.

The two blokes went quad biking, at the end of which the guide looked back at them and said 'are you guys military, by any chance?' Maybe they'd been driving in formation?!

Being preggers meant keeping out of the sauna, steam room & jacuzzi (boo!) but I'm definitely planning a return trip to take full advantage.

The lodge slept eight, but had a connecting door to next door, so it could be a unit for 16. Anyone fancy joining us next time? At this time of year it was only £90 per night - bargain!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Dress down Monday!Dress down Monday!
Dress down Monday!

On the deck outside our bedroom
You know you'll never finish it!You know you'll never finish it!
You know you'll never finish it!

The JigMaster turns to his baby daughter for help


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0343s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb